Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sorry, Sorry..

I'm feeling very guilty towards everyone else who's been religiously updating this blog of ours. For I have not posted anything on this blog. I hope you guys understand. I don't have the commitment you guys do to keep a blog. But,I will and promise to try my VERY BEST to write once in a while..

Now,let's cut the crap and proceed to some of the more "fun" stuffs I have to tell. I'm going to Kuala Selangor (for the 1st time) tomorrow with a bunch of Korean girls. YES.. KOREAN GIRLS. The reason I'm excited is of course not because they're girls,but because they're Korean. You may not know but I do watch Korean series. And I already got to know some of them earlier when their group and I went for INTI's College Day at INTI Nilai. They seemed "excited" to get to know me,after I showed them the dance for the song "Gee" by Girl's Generation (who are Koreans btw).



(They're the ones who did the "peace" sign and there are 15 of them)

They're here for a Summer Camp Program and we'll be going for a half-day trip to Kuala Selangor. Other than that,not much of happenings from me lately. But maybe some of you may not know yet,but I've moved to SS15. Yes,now I'm staying near college. So NO more bus for me. And I just went for INTI Ball about a week ago (pictures are up on my Facebook account). And I had my International Cultural Night about a month ago (pictures are also up on my Facebook) where I performed and emcee-d.

Anyways,just want to let you guys know,I MISS YA'LL SOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHH...........

2 comments:

Nickolai A. F. said...

ROY! Great to hear from you. It's been forever! Let me know if you'll be free during one of the weekends. It'd be nice to hang out; perhaps before Yihui leaves. =)

lily said...

ROY!!!! Finally....
Haha.. really envy you.. the closest i ever got to korea was of course watching korean drama
Anyways miss you very much + college is not the same as school.. especially without you around.. :(
"Roy is irreplaceable in my heart"
A quote from Vivien which i couldn't agree less (^_^)
take care!