Friday, July 3, 2009

No Drama For Dummies, anyone?


"Eeeeeeee...!!! Saya tak suka MZK!!! Si perokok bodoh! Kenapa, kenapa????????"

Dramatik, kan? LOL.

Don't worry the dude I'm talking about isn't my friend or anything. Just some guy. With an attitude problem.

But DAMN cute.

Sad case, laaa... I come here and see boys I can actually marry and the one I just HAD to select is cute, taken and corrupted. WHY? WHY?! As if crushing on guys I couldn't marry at all wasn't hard enough, I am faced with THIS???!!

(My bunkmate, Dila, says I'm being dramatic but she doesn't know where I'm coming from. =D =D =D But you do, right? RIGHT?? I see Nick raising his eyebrows, and Lily backing away. Ok, ok, I'll take the chill pill and swallow.)

...and to think I've only been here for only one month. I move fast don't I? Hehehe...

Anyway, my 'affections' for the boy here must most certainly discontinue. Letihlah, saya pun nak belajar...

Oh, and attention Facebook users!!! I have created a specially crafted quiz called "Do you really know Sarah Shahriman?" and if you're up for the challenge, you better log on, search it and TAKE IT!!!

MUAHAHAHA...!!! (If I sent you an invite, you BETTER try it out, Mister/Missy!)

Oh and life's good, I'm ok, almost caught the flu but no biggy, as long as it ain't Swine, know what I'm saying? xP

That's it from me, guys! A teeny weeny sneak peek into my life today. Must go now, I have to go do my history course work. And then study for a law quiz. And then do my law tutorial. And then do my computer class work. And then go for the compulsory-for-first-semester-students Global Players Development Programme over the weekend. And then...

Eh, bila nak tidur ni???!!!

Aih...


PS: UIA kids don't ALL smoke, OK??? Just the dodgy ones like him up there....(-.-)

No comments: