Monday, July 20, 2009

17th July 2009 . . .

Prom Night.

Went college in the morning for classes. I was greeted by this at the door..

No one wore their pajamas btw.

Then, in the afternoon..

I went to do my hair & make up!

At night...

Before we left..

Went there in a kancil!

I was lucky to have a picture with JJ! ^^

JJ from hitz.fm and Rina from 8tv Quickie were the emcees!
They were really entertaining! :D

They made nominees of prom king had to sing a love song to their favourite lecturer
..and nominees of prom queen to make up a poem on the spot..
with debit and credit in it.

"JJ : Everyone is laughing and I don't know what the poems meant at all"

:) !

Camwhore in the toilet!

College friends!

The food was good. Worth my money. Got shark fin soup! Teehee ~

The emcees also made random guys and girls dance like Michael Jackson! Hahaha.. The crowd were really supportive!! Very funny and entertaining! JJ could do MJ's moonwalk..

"Rina (8tv Quickie) : He must have secretly practiced at home"

There were performances by Bus Company, some dances and dunno what else. They were pretty good but I didn't really pay attention because I was busy taking pictures!

After prom.. we went MOS! hahhaha.. I loveeee MOS. (:

The pictures are taken from my friends who tagged me in facebook. Thanks!!

There is always something that remind me of you everyday. (:

3 comments:

Nickolai A. F. said...

Wah Cheryl.. You look gorgeous in the pics.. =)

hazelnut said...

you... killed.... SHARKS!!!

cheryl said...

thanks..

haha i didn't kill sharks. the 'sharkmen' did.. i just eat it because it's already dead. cannot waste!!!