Monday, July 27, 2009

I am Home!!!

Plane touched down at around 6.30 this morning, father and mom picked Sylvia and I up and went for dim sum breakfast, then sent her home and went home ourselves, I sat around a bit, sent some messages, sat at the piano a bit, bathed, sat around some more, looked at some pictures, looked at some more pictures, and here I am now!

I know lah. Such a productive morning right!

Okay, going to continue my productive day by napping now, people come talk to me at my old hotlink number! I have so much time on my hands now, plenty to burn walking around in shopping malls. Just don't laugh at me okay. I am so much fatter now, my parents' eyes were popping when they picked me up just now. Nooo~~ No face to meet anyone for now XD But I'm starting my diet by skipping lunch! Stomach growling edi oh no. Okay will save the crap for later, goodnight! =)

No comments: