Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kuala Selangor Trip..

(I'm back! My 2nd post and I'm still praying I won't stop updating..)

On Wednesday,as I previously mentioned,I went for a half-day trip to Kuala Selangor with the Korean girls who came to INTI SJ. We left Subang at about 4.15 p.m. and first stop was Bukit Melawati where we could see the Strait of Malacca and most of Kuala Selangor. There's also a colony of Silverleaf monkeys living on this hill. They're very tame and,at least in my opinion,cute.. We fed them nuts which we bought before we went up the hill. And to my surpsrise,the Korean girls were braver than I thoguht. They seemed really excited while feeding the monkeys and one of them actually told me she was suprise how in Malaysia we have monkeys hanging around at roadsides and how in Korea they can only see monkeys at the zoo.









After done playing with our long lost cousins,we went to the fishing village located along the river to have our dinner at one of the many seafood restaurants located there. The food was pretty good and the view was awesome. Once we filled ourselves up,the bus took us all to Kampung Kuantan for a trip along the river to look at fireflies. It was my first and I was totally awed. However,I was told that taking a picture of the trees litted by fireflies at night is utterly useless. So I didn't,though I did try.. It was an amazing sight to behold,seriously. The trees looked as if they were lit with Christmas lights. And the trip ended there. The bus then took us back to Subang.









No comments: