Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ice Age 3


=D

Just watched this two days ago at the cinema with my friends Sylvia and Katja. It was in German! Obviously... So I'd be more than happy to watch in again in Malaysia since there were bits that I didn't understand, bits where everyone else was laughing and I was like 'huh?'

This is the lamest movie I have ever watched, but even with my poor command of German I was laughing my head off. It's about how Sid, a sloth, suddenly gets it in his head that he's a dinosaur-mom and tries to take care of three little just-hatched dinosaurs. Don't think he was a very good mom though, he tried to get them to become vegans! They would've starved to death if not for their real mom, who came to take them back and brought Sid along just for fun. =D

So, to anyone who enjoys laughing at nothing, watch this movie! =)

(Is it out in Malaysia yet?)

8 comments:

yihui said...

woman! when are you coming back? :D

Nickolai A. F. said...

omg.. and when u do.. we must lepak! A LOT!!

fernglin said...

yup yup its out in malaysia edi!

Poirot1989 said...

woman! WHEN YOU COMING BACK? Eh, what's the point right? Since I also not coming back. NYEHEHEHEHHE!

Regards,
Jian Wei

hazelnut said...

woman! i am coming back 27th july. and you're leaving in august right?! ish. yes we go lepak okay! i'll call you guys or something. lol jian wei, if i pass the audition here you can come visit during winter or something. freiburg is beaufitul =D

hazelnut said...

oops beautiful sorry XD

yihui said...

yup i'm leaving 20th aug. let's hang out! I wanna visit you in germany too! :DDD

yihui said...

yup i'm leaving 20th aug. let's hang out! I wanna visit you in germany too! :DDD