Friday, July 3, 2009

My delayed college experience

Just got back from college today, I'm really grateful Subang is just a 15-25 minute drive away from INTEC. Those from Penang actually have to take an 8 hour bus ride back... I'm just counting my blessings as weekends is what I look forward to now, I've never missed home this much, not even when I went to Japan.

INTEC is well... very diversified, I've met all kinds of people from east to west Malaysia with one thing in common... they're all really BRILLIANT. Before we're assigned to classes, we're required to sit for a one hour english and math aptitude test and guess what, on the day before the exam, the library was packed with students doing revision, discussion and more revision.
I now seriously regret throwing everything I ever knew about SPM out the window.
It makes me wonder how am I going to survive?!
Study 24/7, and it'll drive me kuku... but I guess if you can't beat them, you just have to join them in the rat race for free education.

But it's great to have another 5 Amigan with me here, Vivien. Seeing her study makes me feel guilty for not doing so, eventually I'll of course pull out a book to do just the same thing.
What else is there left to do when you can't get private TV & internet access like home
plus hanging out at Giant & Mydin does not seem as appealing as Sunway Pyramid... luckily, or else...
But of course, I miss all the crapping, digressing & most importantly YOU GUYS!

Owh... btw, I noticed Shanggar changed his hairstyle... it's not messy now, away & done with the bird's nest. Way to go SG!

Sorry no pics, maybe next time... though the library's really good, can get quite a lot of books plus condusive for studying & yay! the classes are all air conditioned... so no sweat... at least not physically :)

Yihui, you're kind of popular too... forgive me, of course you are ;)
Just mention your name & they'll go : yea, I know that girl!

Gotta go now, just wanna wish you good luck & have fun, nick.
You'll rock college!

TTFN!

1 comment:

Poirot1989 said...

I absolutely adore the library. HAHA! I'll camp there from 7am till 6pm everyday (excluding time for classes).

Regards,
Jian Wei