Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One month to go!

Look what I found!'very frizzy, coarse, and untamable hair'

Whoops sorry! picture taken with phone camera as you can see. Is that manufactured for me or what? :D

On a completely unrelated note - unless you put it under the category of 'what Yihui came across this month' - Spring Airlines in China is considering having standing-room only flights to increase flight capacity. Now we're talking a true bus in the Air. No food, no water, no luggage consignment, now no seat! Somehow I forsee a long queue for the washrooms unless they cut that seat too. That'd be interesting. :)

And and if you've been travelling on Federal Highway recently from Klang to KL, you might have noticed this sign. Unfortunately I haven't got a picture of it but it's something like that:




Not sure about you, but erm I think I'll stick to traditional non-pakar hospitals.


No comments: