Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Old seasons

My T8 lecturer likes to inflict pain on his students.

ROF = Ruler on Finger.

And he has this evil smile when he does it.

We had a class test yesterday. Out of 60+ students, less than 10 people passed (including me!). There would be a longgg ROF session next class. Lol.

The lowest mark was 7%.. which means that person will get 43 ROFs.. Poor guy.

A random conversation with ex-lecturer :
Mr Jack : Hey!
Me : Hellooo, I am late for class!
Mr Jack : Aren't you always late for class?
Me : T__T what?? since when I was late for your class..?
Mr Jack : But you always ponteng my class.

Lol.. damn zha dou!

Currently sick.. This morning, woke up.. then...
Dad : How are you?
Me : I th.... *crap. no voice!*

Btw, it's not only the sick season now.. but also the coupling and break up season! =P

No comments: