Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today!

Facebook is so interesting. You get to play weirdly uninteresting games like Mafia Wars and Friends For Sale and Pet Society. And you get to see who's in or out of love! Wonder why people like to parade that around... Oh and you get to stalk the people too! See what they play, see where they went, see who their circle of friends are, see their relationship status... *cough cough*

ANYWAY.

First part of today was pretty normal la. Got up relatively early, ate, practised, went online, lunched, went online. Then at 4pm I went to church and stayed till 10pm! For class and practice and somemore practice and then a session.

After church I came home and printed some things for mom, and while doing that went online A LITTLE WHILE and then suddenly it was 11.30pm edi. O.o And THEN i remembered I need a white formal blouse for tomorrow and went searching for it. And when I found it, it was sitting in the 'to-be-ironed' basket! OH NO. So I took half an hour to iron it (it's a really fussy blouse) and went up to my room feeling exhausted but very content. *proud* And THEN! I remembered... I need black pants for tomorrow too! Checked my cupboard and it wasn't there. =.= Decided to wear a brown skirt for tomorrow. XD

Oh and, I just removed my contact lenses and cleaned them. And poured the solution on my bedroom rug cos I couldn't open the washroom door. =D

Waiting for my hair to dry now cos I wasn't smart/disciplined enough to bathe the moment I got home.

Stupid me. =D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WHO was the one parading in and out of relationship HUH ? HEHE =D *lack of love* ^_^

hazelnut said...

you la!
i got my first ever rejection cos of YOU! =D

Unknown said...

eh, tell me how does it feel being rejected heh? =D

hazelnut said...

it feels... wonderful!
faster go change your status la schatziiii =D