Monday, August 31, 2009

GaGa over...

I don’t know when it happened or how it happened but before I knew it, I was swept of my feet right into cloud nine.


I guess it’s probably love after a couple of times listening.

Yess… I’m a victim of the Hallyu wave!


Long live K-pop!

Move over billboard chart toppers & Hollywood music, it’s time for Eastern hegemony.

(Except perhaps Lady Gaga, who in my opinion still tops it all)


Haha... I never knew bubble gum pop could be so addictive.

Try listening to ‘Nobody’ by Wonder Girls or ‘Gee’ by Girls Generation.

Before you know it your body might just be grooving to the beat of the music.

Never mind if you can’t shake it as well as Roy, just as long the particles in you body starts vibrating & colliding with each other randomly at high speed (chemistry)



Wonder Girls


SNSD (Girls Generation)



Besides, korean rap & R&B have never sounded better especially since you & I can’t understand the language but who cares it’s all down to the awesome music arrangement & hot guys with good moves i.e. Big Bang, Super Junior, DBSK.

Watching 13 guys dance & do the chest popping move would definitely leave you breathless by the end of the video clip & keep you dreaming as you plug in your mp3 headphone & listen to the exact same song while trying to imagine each & every one of their faces. At last, let’s put some imagination & visualization to work!



Big Bang



Super Junior



SS501



For a more sober mood during those emo periods, switch to korean ballads which could probably leave you more emo than before once you realize that the chances of you going to Korea & bumping into anyone of those cute pop stars is perhaps possible but obviously not probable.


Well, I’m glad I at least have my mp3. For now I’m quite contented. =)



Davichi

2 comments:

Poirot1989 said...

OMG......

Incredulous,
Jian Wei @_@

Pealords said...

Lilyyyyyyy.... big bang's songs are nice. Try listening to make love and haru haru..