Sunday, November 8, 2009

When God decides to pay a surprise visit

Sundays are always meant to be the nice, slow, relaxing, time wasting, enjoyable & a procrastinating day. Well, that is how my Sundays had always been, till today.

Me, together with my theater finals group went to one of our friend's house in Tropicana Indah to have our practice for the final performance next Friday.


The "rich people's territory"


After we felt that we've had enough of practice, we all left back to Subang Jaya. Since my friend live in PJ, I told him to just drop me off in college & I'll take the bus back home.


Here's a time chronology of the incredible experience I had on this incredible Sunday evening.




6.00 pm: As I was walking towards the bus stop, I stepped on a thorn. Paused, pulled it out & continue walking to the bus stop. There, I was suddenly struck with the urge to go to the toilet to pee, rather helplessly. But I wasn't able to find any toilet nearby so I just walked & walked, while my toe started to bleed.

6.05: After walking some distance, I reached Castrol so I went to use the toilet. Since I was already very far off the original bus stop, I decided to just walk to the next one.

6.10: Continued walking while constantly looking behind to see if the bus is coming. Soon I realized that my zip was wide open, God knows since when. So I had do move from the road towards the housing area to close it.

6.15: I walked in the SS 18 housing area & managed to close my zip. As I walked, I realized there isn't any space fr me to wait for a bus there so I'll have to walk to the stop in front SMK SU to catch a bus.

6.20: Walked & walked as I saw a Metro bus pass me, but I wasn't able to stop it. It started to drizzle.

6.25: Then a rapid KL bus passed, before another Metro while I was still in no situation to stop it.

6.30: I reached the SMK SU bus stop, & it started to rain really heavily. Just waited & waited there..

6.50: A rapid bus arrived & all my problems ended, or I thought. I entered, handed him a RM 10 note which he didn't accept, asking me to get a small change of RM 1, which I didn't have. So he asked me to get down from the bus. how sweet.

7.05: A Metro bus arrived & the conductor had the change fr RM 10 so I finally got my ride back.

7.15: I finally got the sight of home to my relieve. My house never looked better. Went to shower when I realized, my shorts was very badly torn in a couple of areas.



DISCLAIMER: This is just a sample & not the real picture of my torn shorts



Come to think of it, I was actually walking with an open zip for part of my journey.
And not forgetting a badly torn backside of a shorts for the entire journey!

And all those WONDERFUL things just HAD to happened just when you're feeling damn sick, coughing non-stop like as if you're having lung cancer! And not to forget the mucus that keeps dropping from your nose. -.-

You guys can go on & laugh about it, because I feel one's misery is another's comedy.

Brilliant choreographing by God. Enough said.



No comments: