Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Of Blades and Romance

Two nights ago I went to bed with an unusually active mind. Maybe it was the chamomile tea I drank or the few episodes of Chuck / House / Bleach I was watching before that.

And that night, I dreamt! I don't usually dream a lot, actually very very seldom... Probably about once every few months I think. And this dream ah!

It started as like some cheesy romantic film where _______ and I went dating and we walked around and around someplace... Can't really remember this part much but the weird thing is it was like I was watching myself on tv... Third person view lah. Now when I think back it's like trying to penetrate a thick fog.

And then ah!

It suddenly turned into a weird scene where I was wearing the billowing shinigami baju (go watch Bleach) and I had a zanpaktou too! It was huge and shiny and meat cleaver-ish... Looked quite like Ichigo's one lo! And ah... NICKOLAI was there too, also in the shinigami baju and carrying a sword of his own. It had quite a cheapo look... like the kiddy plastic swords you can find in Toys 'R' Us. (Sorry nick XD)

Then for the rest of the dream we rushed around a Freiburg shopping centre called Zentrum Oberwiehre slaying monsters! Running up and down the escalators... Suprisingly we weren't that good at jumping down from great heights. And when we fight ah, fuiyoh got the half-bent knees stance and yelling and everything leh! And these monsters ah, very scary one you know! You chop through it once, it'll dissolve and another new body appears!

And on and on it went until I finally woke up at 6.30 feeling exhausted. Kill too many monsters edi lah.

Hahaha thought I'd write about it here so I won't forget... Give you guys a good laugh also.

XD

2 comments:

fernglin said...

lololol xD

Nickolai A. F. said...

LOL! I wanna know who Mr _______ is.. xD

And the next time I make a cameo in your dreams, don't la give me a suicidal lame ass excuse-of-a-weapon.. =.= I'd like something along the lines of a katana whilst not so light sabery flashy.. xD

xo