Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lone bowl out in the cold.

Today I found out I can send files from my phone to my laptop using Bluetooth!! Hahahaha. *proud*

But to the main point of this post...

Today I burned two hours of my precious afternoon to make this!

*tada*

Potato salad!!

Looks so yummy right? Too bad I had to leave home again before it was done chilling so I'll tell you how it tastes tomorrow. =D

But! This is how I made it:

First you take three medium sized potatoes (or 6 small or 2 big, you count la okay) and one medium carrot and boil them until they're soft.
Then you take one egg and boil that until it's hard boiled.
In the meantime you take 10cm of cucumber and remove the seeds then slice it very thinly.
Then you take one small onion and slice that thinly too.
Then you put them both into bowls and then add a little salt then wait till they ooze their juices out then squeeze dry.
By that time your potatoes and carrots should be done edi, so take them out and peel! Careful ah, very hot.
Then you cut the potatoes into small pieces and slice the carrot, then add some salt and pepper.
Then you take the hard-boiled egg and chop that up.
Then you wait for the potatoes and carrots to cool.
Then you can mix everything in edi! Add a lot of mayonnaise and then chill your salad for at least one hour.
Then.... Bon appetit!

Hehehhe. Welcome to 'Cooking With Hazel Beh'! Hehehehhe.

As of now my salad is STILL chilling like so:


... outside the house cos the fridge is full edi.

Hehehhe.

Okay spent too much time typing this, late for class edi! Oh no oh no.

No comments: