Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Spin, world, spin!

Hahahahaha I've just finished a theory class at the uni! Everyone brought a little food to share around cos we're sort of celebrating Christmas with the class today and someone brought 3 bottles of Glühwein too! It's a sort of red wine mix cinnamon mix orange mix lime.... 10% alcohol! My goodness first time I drank so much with only friends and no family and halfway through the class my head started spinning! Actually not a lot lah only two cups! Which is 400ml! Hahahaha Nick I had my first taste of drunkenness without you! Aww I'm so sorry let's go to Langkawi ok! Duty free! Hahahaha omg the world is really spinning... Don't know how I got down the flight of stairs! Probably stumbled and tumbled down! And now I still have to watch a drums concert! Omg world, please stop spinning! Oh and hahaha our class ended 45 minutes late cos we were the last class and everyone just stayed back to drink and chat and eat and we only left when the last drop of wine was gone and a guy was staring forlornly at his cup! Hehehehe and everyone's face was just red and then the dizzy goofy laughter started and then everyone started laughing at nothing and omg hahahaha today is such a good day!

:)

3 comments:

yihui said...

LOL you sound damn high...

Nickolai A. F. said...

YOU! You didn't wait!
LOL. It's ok. Tickets to Langkawi already booked.. xD

hazelnut said...

hahaha yeah let's go!!!
yihui, next august you back in malaysia right? let's go tripping somewhere!

=D