Friday, December 18, 2009

DONE!

FIRST SEMESTER FINALS DONE! :DD

and I passed my mechanics course that was a huge pain in the *tut* and the bane of my existence for 3 months. Yes! Yeahh... it's been about trying to pass courses now A's are a distant past. "I just need 8 more points to pass this class." "I just need 30 marks on this test and I'll pass the class" Haha most people were counting to the very last bits of points towards the finals.

I wished I had taken photos over finals weeks though. The misery all around was quite a sight (when you're no longer in it). People looking like they literally walked out of their beds to the exam halls, pjs all around, make up replaced with bruised red eyes, energy drinks flying off shelves, people catching up on sleep in the hallways or spending the night on couches in the study rooms...

That's all over now though. Looking forward to the holidays! woohoo

No comments: