Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas!


Ta da~~!!! Thanks so much for the cards, you guys! It was such a suprise when I received it (I don't get a lot of mail, only from the bank and phone and insurance companies) and even more suprising when I noticed it came from Malaysia and then even MORE suprising when a card appeared! Plus it arrived more than a week ago... It's going up on my wall today :)

Wanted to send one to each of you guys too but then realized I don't have your addresses! Which is absolutely ridiculous... Leave your addresses in the comments please :)


Where I got to know almost all of you... The alien in the smarties' class. Miss you guys!


Was cold last week...


Snow turned to slush...

And I'm going to Italy tomorrow!

Merry Christmas to all of you, dong zhi kuai le and Happy New Year!

Take care and have fun...

:)

No comments: