Monday, June 29, 2009

Pheromone

Just by looking at this pic, makes me smile!
Melted when I saw him playing the saxophone
in Boys Over Flowers 2 months ago ~
Only if he could really play it in reality too! fuhh.

-

The 28th morning..

Thank you all for making my birthday a happy, awesome and memorable one!

Thanks for reminding that I'm old.. Haha. Love you guys!

...smses, phone calls, facebook comments, msn, blog posts, presents, cards, sleepover, movie of the year, free breakfast, lunch, dessert, dinner, & the surprise. (:


Ahh, yes. I'm finally 18. Not like it makes a lot of difference cos my dad was angry at me for coming home at 1 am for 3 nights in a row, so I got a curfew few days before my birthday =__=

p.s. I ate RM100+ worth of Japanese food on my birthday. My stomach and taste buds felt really happy! Haha. Thanks!!!

No comments: