Saturday, June 20, 2009

I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you will all die.

XD

That day I went to taylors pj for fun..

..and saw many many macs around!! The screen's sooo huge.

Was sooo jakun. Not like I nvr seen macs around before.. but to have macs in college is like sooo cool!! And anyone can use them!! (my college doesn't have any.. i think. or even there is probably only IT students can have access to it)

Oh, did I tell you monash library has a lift in it? and the buttons have different sounds.. you can make music out of it! (my college library doesnt have lifts so.. heh.)

I watched monsters vs aliens again. here's my fav character.....

BOB
he's soooo funnyyyy!

Dr. Cockroach Ph.D.: Might we ask for your name, madam?
Susan Murphy: Susan.
BOB: No, we mean like your monster name. You know, what do people scream when they see you coming?
Like "Look out!!! Here comes...?"
Susan Murphy: Susan.
Dr. Cockroach Ph.D.: Really?
BOB: [spookily] SUUUUSSAAANN! Ooh, I just scared myself! That is scary!

Haha, you'll probably get it if you've watched the movie.

teehee ~

No comments: