Sunday, June 14, 2009

I love Holidays!

Frankfurt is said to be the most boring city in Germany but I think otherwise. The beautiful weather which hovered somewhere between 13°c - 17 °c was much welcomed compared to Malaysia’s hot humid one, which all of us are unfortunately sweltering in now.

Asians are not an abnormality there and not only that, the German-Korean mixed guys with gravity defying hairstyles resembling Cloud, Final Fantasy are cute (haha… too bad didn’t get any of their pics)


It’s just… HAZEL!!! I’m seriously jealous of you. I don’t want to come back & I haven’t even been to Cologne yet which I was supposed to have visited but the rainy weather wouldn’t permit it. Btw, I love the pictures you took... the only thing missing was you! :)

Anyways, german language can be kind of confusing and a little awkward cause the way the words are spelled are not exactly how they are pronounced but yea… GERMANY ROCKS! (well at least Frankfurt does)


Dawn, a fine line between night & day

Cotton Candy! I wish I could just float among the clouds.

One of the skylines in the city


Cherry Cherry Boom Boom...

Environmental friendly, but did they copied the beca?

German road side stall, more mobile than the ones in Malaysia The Zeil, an innovatively architectured but slightly 'heavy for your pocket' shopping center

The office district here are surrounded by greenery that it's even reflected on their buildings

The train station, Haupwache

Germans do have a sense of humour & are not shy to express it through their ads

No comments: