Sunday, September 27, 2009

Alive & Kicking

I'm currently facing my semester finals with two papers already completed but four more stacks of dead plant to mentally devour. It's excruciating. The end of this exam period will be comparable to the end of SPM, and boy is that end taking it's time to get here.

Until that end comes, I'm not sure I can give you guys a real post. And yes, I know a proper post is a long time coming from me, which is why i posted THIS. It's a nifty reminder to you guys (The Rojak Clan) that I still remember our blog's existence and that I will be making an effort to soon post something properly thought up and constructed, as oppose to the excuse-of-a-post this is.

With that ending note I'd just like to post one rhetorical, not-meant-for-your-answering, heart-venting question...

WHY DO THE SINGAPOREANS GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO CATCH MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR NEIL GAIMAN LIVE IN ACTION IN THEIR COUNTRY WHILST I'M STUCK HERE STARING ENVIOUSLY AT THEIR WEB PAGE???

http://www.singaporewritersfestival.com/

No comments: