Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rusty

I dunno where's everybody BUT i'm guessing you guys are still around here, there, somewhere just too lazy to post up stuff... hmph!!!

Thanks Jonathan, our latest member for posting, sadly i noticed Shanggar has left Rojaklah.
Perhaps he's too busy chasing OTHER STUFF...
and NO Shanggar, don't ever feel left out... it's just not like you to not fit in
You're always welcomed to post comments & blog within the comment box ;)

Anyways, took part in a mock debate yesterday during training (after almost two years not going anywhere near debate) made me realize how rusty & sucky i was.
But it was awesome to experience the nervousness before going up to speak and the thrill of nailing your opponents down all over again... How it brings back memories of the 'lepaking' and hair ripping moments before & after a debate competition.

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

When the trainer asked if i was a debater in high school cause i had the tendency to turn and refer to the motion on the board, it made me recall that embrassing moment during one of the competitions -When I turned to the board to read out the motion only to realize... SHIT!!!
the organizers didn't put up the motion. My head went blank trying to recall what exactly it was.
I can still clearly remember the moment of silence at that point of time which seemed to continue for ages
... Haha, nick & atreyi would know better

Well, I don't know if i'll go as far as you did Sarah but yea.. I'll always miss & love debate :)
Hope for a chance to do it with you guys one day.

No comments: