Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dullness.

Hmm. Been feeling lethargic this past week... Mostly cos of the dreams I've been having at night which make me very zombie-like during the day. Also have been super unproductive! I haven't practised at all the whole week... Everything's down lah.

I think I know why.

I just don't want to admit it.

Cos I've always thought of myself as a logical person!

Despite recent discoveries about myself which say i'm actually pretty impulsive.

Funny human feelings which cannot be explained by science, go away!

Must be logical.

Don't do illogical/stupid things.

Must be logical.

Aiyah, SO DOWN.

Don't come talk to me. Lazy to make the effort to sound all nice and cheery and answer insignificant questions and make small talk.

Not when the person I want to talk to doesn't want to talk to me.

No comments: