Thursday, May 28, 2009

Monkey nightmare!

Hello! =P

I've been busy these days. Final exams are next week. My college friends and I went to Monash to study.. Being the typical me, I took like 30 mins to finish reading one page.. constantly dozing off. Crunching papers with random messages to throw at my friends. Doing other random stuffs to entertain myself.. My friends decided to do this to scare me!

Mini notes to remind me how near exams are!
Almost every student that passed by were staring at me okay!
Some tried holding their laughs, and started laughing like mad after they passed me by
Some even purposely walk pass a few times to read all of them.
So, my friend decided to write a note at the side of the board, which says
"STOP STARING, YOU! YES, YOU!!"

Haha, thanks to my college friends, studying have now become a fun thing to do! =D

-

I managed to witness girls getting bald. The medic students had this charity for cancer. One of them was Alexandra! Haha, I'm sure some of you remembered her. She was an ex-student of USJ 12.. and a former teacher too!

She kept playing with her hair..
Which makes me wanna shave my hair too!
But my hair's too previous.
So, I'm gonna make my brother do it instead! =D


I'm off to study! Will blog some time later ~ ~

No comments: